We contract with a nationwide network of attorneys to provide you and your family members with legal consultations about virtually any personal matter. Our legal staff will talk to you about your needs and connect you with a local attorney who is appropriate and available.
- 30 minute complementary session with a local attorney.
- 25% discount in hourly fees if you choose to retain the attorney beyond the free initial consultation.
Our financial counselors and educators are available to discuss a wide array of consumer debt, budgeting and savings issues:
- Consultants address issues via telephone and follow up by mailing supporting educational materials.
- Advice is objective and pressure free.
Identity Theft Services
This service provides a 30 minute telephonic consultation with a certified consumer credit counselor if you have any concerns, questions or issues about ID theft.
- The counselor will help you to assess your situation, create an action plan and provide the knowledge and tools to effectively implement the plan.
Our consultants will provide you with qualified resources and referrals matched to your specific needs 24/7 either telephonically or on-line. They are specialists in their fields and can help guide you on important choices regarding an array of dependent care and daily living needs.
The time consuming tasks of managing everyday life can sometimes feel like a full time job on its own. Let our work life consultants give you a hand and save you some time in finding what you need:
- Household maintenance and contracting
- Chore and errand services
- Moving and relocation services
- Travel, transportation and recreation
- Pet care, including pet sitters, obedience and veterinary services
Childcare consultation and referral
Families and parents can benefit from consultation and support on a variety of topics from newborn to empty nest:
- Referrals to local care providers including family child care, day care centers, nannies and babysitters. (We always verify openings).
- Resources for after-school programs, summer camps, tutors and recreational activities
- Pregnancy and infertility
- Special needs
- Family leave and returning to work
Eldercare consultation and referral
- Referrals to local care providers for housing options, day care, in-home care and respite care
- Referrals to community resources such as meal programs and transportation services anywhere in the United States and Canada
- Referrals to care giver support groups
- An online library of articles and tip sheets on every aspect of elder care giving, successful aging, adjusting to retirement and senior health concerns