Our Affiliate Providers
Our ability to have a positive impact on the health of employees, family members and our client companies is greatly dependent on the relationship we have with our professional affiliates. Mutual respect is critical to our ability to provide the very best counseling services and to help our client companies provide healthy worksites. Together we provide a solution focused approach that is welcoming, supportive and caring.
Our Affiliate Network is composed of experienced clinicians that are skilled at assessing needs of the employee/family, providing brief counseling and referring to resources within the community as appropriate. Our affiliates understand the value of the EAP, a worksite based program, in supporting their counseling with employees and their families.
If you have an interest in becoming an affiliate, please complete Affiliate Application with supporting documents. If you have any questions, you may contact Laura Jacobson, LICSW, CEAP, Clinical Director at 774-463-3452 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred Affiliate Profile
- Has a Doctorate or Master’s degree in a human service related field
- Is licensed in the state in which he/she practices
- Has obtained their Certified Employee Assistance Professional certification
- Has a minimum of five years clinical experience
- Belongs to a professional organization that advocates a code of ethics
- Maintains private malpractice insurance; preferably $1 million/$3 million
- Is well versed in confidentiality requirements
- Is comfortable with a short-term, solution focused model
- Can schedule clients within three days of contact
- Experience with providing trainings, critical incident responses and other events onsite