Resource and Referral Services
Our consultants will provide you with qualified resources and referrals matched to your specific needs 24/7 either telephonically or on-line. They are specialists in their fields and can help guide you on important choices regarding an array of dependent care and daily living needs.
Childcare consultation and referral
Families and parents can benefit from consultation and support on a variety of topics from newborn to empty nest:
- Referrals to local care providers including family child care, day care centers, nannies and babysitters. (We always verify openings).
- Resources for after-school programs, summer camps, tutors and recreational activities
- Pregnancy and infertility
- Special needs
- Family leave and returning to work
Eldercare consultation and referral
Consultation with highly trained eldercare counselors to discuss options and strategies for aging family members.
- Referrals to local care providers for housing options, day care, in-home care and respite care
- Referrals to community resources such as meal programs and transportation services anywhere in the United States and Canada
- Referrals to care giver support groups
- An online library of articles and tip sheets on every aspect of elder care giving, successful aging, adjusting to retirement and senior health concerns
The time consuming tasks of managing everyday life can sometimes feel like a full time job on its own. Let our work life consultants give you a hand and save you some time in finding what you need:
- Household maintenance and contracting
- Chore and errand services
- Moving and relocation services
- Travel, transportation and recreation
- Pet care, including pet sitters, obedience and veterinary services